St. George Ironman

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So Sore...

After yesterdays workout my thighs were sore all night. I wondered how they would be this morning. Well I woke up this morning and guess what.. still sore. I thought 'I can't let a little soreness stop me or I'll never make it'. So I went to the gym this morning anyway and rode an hour on the stationary bike. I ended up going 20.75 miles. (Yeah, I felt good about that) I got off the bike, got a drink of water and went straight to the treadmill and ran for 30 minutes. I ran 3.5 miles. Did I mention that I hate running on the treadmill. It just feels like your not getting anywhere. Oh yeah.. you're not. It's wierd... my legs are less sore now then they were when I woke up. Reward for making myself go I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing your

    post. Keep up your work!

    Regards

    garmin 910xt

    ReplyDelete