St. George Ironman

Friday, May 7, 2010

Back At It.... Sort Of

So I took the day off yesterday because after my last workout I got a rash that covered my entire body. I figured out that it was from the perscription medicine that I'm taking to get rid of a scab on my head that hasn't gone away. I think it's the penicillin. My mom and 3 of my kids are all allergic to it. The sweating just made the rash spread all over. Last night Kristal and I went out to eat to Red Robin and I totally over did it. When I weighed myself this morning I was one pound heavier then the other day. That's going the wrong direction. Uuuuggghhh! So I went to the gym this morning to swim and they were doing a water aerobics class so I worked out chest and legs. By the time I finished the class was over and I had enough time to swim a quarter mile. It only took 8 minutes. So for the next 2 weeks I'll be focusing on swimming until I'm done with my perscription. I'll be doing the Utah Summer Game triathlon June 19th. The olympic distance which is 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike, and 6 mile run. I'll be ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment